Macmillan Cancer Support
Contact Katherine Molyneux at 0300 1000 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Team Macmillan today and help make a difference to the 2.5 million people living with cancer in the UK today! 1 in 2 of us will have a cancer diagnosis in our lifetime. By running for Team Macmillan you will help us to be there for each and every one of these people so they can live life, no matter what.
There’ll be a huge welcome waiting for you and we’ll make sure you have all the support you need to have the best race experience. Join us today and you’ll receive:
- A free Team Macmillan technical running top, plus iron on letters to customise your kit
- Access to our exclusive online training and fundraising guides
- VIP race day treatment with an invite to our pre and post-race marquee
- The loudest and most supportive cheers on the course to keep you going until the finish line!
- And most importantly with every step you take you will help Macmillan change the lives of people affected by cancer for the better both now and far into the future.
Your fundraising really will make a difference – £207 could pay for a Macmillan nurse for a day, helping people living with cancer and their families receive essential medical, practical and emotional support.
GET YOUR PLACE:
Sign up for the HALF MARATHON:
Sign up for the MARATHON:
Sign up for the 5k: